Know somebody who needs a little pick-me-up?
Send them two of our affirmation cards. Just a little something to brighten their day.
Unsure of who to send it to? Let us do the hard work and send your order to a deserving teacher! Just pop a note at the check out saying you're 'paying it forward'.
The teachers living and working in these communities need our support too! Leave a note in your order if you'd like this option.
In line with our aim of helping regional teachers, we’re big on that feeling of togetherness and know how close-knit rural communities can be.
We love the local and connected feel that comes with this. Which is why we’re proud to be able to say that our cards are 100% Australian owned and made.
By purchasing a pack of Affirmation Cards, you’re supporting a local business.
Say hello to us at @the.teacher.collection on Instagram.
This set includes:
-2 The Teacher Collection cards (110x110)
So what do I get?
By being a part of the Wellbeing Hub, you’ll be able to:
- Access current research in the wellbeing space and explore the possibilities for teachers
- Network with like-minded teachers, who can provide a unique support and knowledge network for you as a teacher and as a person
- Find flexibility with a program that evolves and modifies around your needs and interests
- Structure a strong habit that meets all the dimensions of wellbeing
- Develop an awareness of your wellbeing strengths and barriers
- Dip into a repertoire of strategies available to support your wellbeing
- Use resources and templates to save your valuable time
- Create clearer flow between your life as a teacher and as a person
This is the program for you if...
- You want a wellbeing pathway that is tailored to your strengths, interests and passions
- You want wellbeing strategies based on research
- You are looking for resources and templates to support your wellbeing
- You’re seeking a supportive, judgement-free space to share and learn
- You want to take ownership and responsibility over your wellbeing now rather than wait for departmental programs to come into play
- You want to work alongside a safe, respectful and knowledgeable community of like-minded teachers who share a common goal
I’m currently a teacher and have been teaching for the past eight years. I get it. I know what it’s like and I’m going through the education system right now alongside you. I understand the contemporary challenges of being a teacher. I also work in a regional, high disadvantage setting, so I understand the additional unique set of challenges that come with that context.
I’m constantly reading and accessing the research, reviewing current studies and considering the implications for teachers. Not only is this a job for me, but it’s an area I’m passionate about. As well as having undertaken significant professional learning within this area, I’ve also completed a Masters of Evidence Based Teaching (University of Melbourne), with the focus of that being in the wellbeing space.
Most importantly though, I care. I care about our teachers, the challenges they face. We have kids within our education system that really need us. We are their person, and when we give so much to them, day in and day out, the toll on us can be immense. We can wait the 10+ years it could take to develop policies and a clear, coordinated approach to support teacher wellbeing, or we can take ownership of our own wellness now. It fills my cup being able to support my colleagues.