Positive Perspectives – The Second Edition
Positive Perspectives – The Second Edition
Affirmation Cards For Teachers
New Quotes and Affirmations for the Inspired Teacher.
Inspired by the Australian bush, infectious rural communities and hardworking teachers. Our second edition of Positive Perspectives creates the same reflective, safe space you found in our original edition – only with all new affirmations, reflection questions and mindfulness strategies.
This set of teacher affirmation cards is perfect for the inspired teachers. The teachers who have fought past challenges with persistence and dedication. These teachers already know that they’re not alone – and these cards simply serve as a gentle, daily reminder.
This set includes:
- 24 NEW teacher affirmation cards
- Bonus mindfulness strategies and activities
- Bonus questions to prompt reflection
- Cardboard storage box
- Tasmanian oak stand for displaying your affirmations
- Acknowledgement of Country Card featuring artwork by @tanikameeksart
- 100% Australian made and owned
- Carefully selected quotes to motivate, uplift and inspire
- Locally printed in Castlemaine, Victoria on post-consumer recycled paper
- Unique artwork by Tess Wynne from Ruby Tuesday Art in Tasmania
- Hand lettering by Jacqui Naunton from White Deer Graphic Design in Bendigo, Victoria
- Free shipping Australia wide
How To Use:
Display them on your desk or in your diary to create a safe space for reflection. Read, take a deep breath and carry on.
- Cards: 110x110mm, 350gsm, uncoated, 100% post consumer recycled paper,
- Tasmanian Oak stand: 120mm x 40mm x 20mm (weight 25 grams)
Domestic & International Returns:
Information on your rights as a consumer are outlined on the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) website. In accordance with these rights, The Teacher Collection will provide the consumers with a refund or replacement for any defective orders, provided they are brought to our attention (via email) within 14 days of receiving the product. Refunds or replacements will not be provided for change of mind purchases. Questions regarding returns can be emailed to email@example.com. Refunds or replacements outside of this 14-day timeframe are not guaranteed and will be at the discretion of The Teacher Collection. The Teacher Collection will not be responsible for any damages or loss of item once the parcel is lodged with Australia Post.
Who are these cards for?
Our Positive Perspectives Second Edition is for motivated teachers of all ages and experience levels. While we have a particular focus on teachers in rural communities – these cards can be enjoyed by teachers everywhere. They’re for teachers who want to become the best version of themselves. Our affirmation cards make the perfect gift.
Do you do bulk orders?
Absolutely, we do bulk orders for schools and larger organisations. If you would like to see our bulk pricing and place an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does shipping take?
We offer both standard and express shipping options, which come with a tracking number that is emailed to you. We ship our items via Australia Post within 3 days of your order being placed. We always endeavour to provide a speedy service, however please note, The Teacher Collection is not responsible for any delays due to Australia Post. If you would like more information, Australia Post regularly updates your package arrival time on their website and via the tracking number.
Do you do custom orders?
At this stage, we don’t do custom orders. This includes differences in quotes, affirmations or artwork. It's a lengthy process between design, prototypes and printing - which can take up to a year!
Do you ship Internationally?
We sure do. You’ll find our beautiful cards in classrooms around the world. International items are shipped via Australia Post within 3 days of the order being placed. Please note, free shipping does not apply for international orders (shipping costs are $15 for standard or $30 for express). For international orders, we encourage you to get together with friends or colleagues to share the cost of shipping.
So what do I get?
By being a part of the Wellbeing Hub, you’ll be able to:
- Access current research in the wellbeing space and explore the possibilities for teachers
- Network with like-minded teachers, who can provide a unique support and knowledge network for you as a teacher and as a person
- Find flexibility with a program that evolves and modifies around your needs and interests
- Structure a strong habit that meets all the dimensions of wellbeing
- Develop an awareness of your wellbeing strengths and barriers
- Dip into a repertoire of strategies available to support your wellbeing
- Use resources and templates to save your valuable time
- Create clearer flow between your life as a teacher and as a person
This is the program for you if...
- You want a wellbeing pathway that is tailored to your strengths, interests and passions
- You want wellbeing strategies based on research
- You are looking for resources and templates to support your wellbeing
- You’re seeking a supportive, judgement-free space to share and learn
- You want to take ownership and responsibility over your wellbeing now rather than wait for departmental programs to come into play
- You want to work alongside a safe, respectful and knowledgeable community of like-minded teachers who share a common goal
I’m currently a teacher and have been teaching for the past eight years. I get it. I know what it’s like and I’m going through the education system right now alongside you. I understand the contemporary challenges of being a teacher. I also work in a regional, high disadvantage setting, so I understand the additional unique set of challenges that come with that context.
I’m constantly reading and accessing the research, reviewing current studies and considering the implications for teachers. Not only is this a job for me, but it’s an area I’m passionate about. As well as having undertaken significant professional learning within this area, I’ve also completed a Masters of Evidence Based Teaching (University of Melbourne), with the focus of that being in the wellbeing space.
Most importantly though, I care. I care about our teachers, the challenges they face. We have kids within our education system that really need us. We are their person, and when we give so much to them, day in and day out, the toll on us can be immense. We can wait the 10+ years it could take to develop policies and a clear, coordinated approach to support teacher wellbeing, or we can take ownership of our own wellness now. It fills my cup being able to support my colleagues.