Keyrings with Affirmations
Give yourself the gift of positivity and inspiration wherever you go.
By a teacher for teachers – our keyrings can be added to your favourite lanyard or attached that key you can never seem to find. They’re here to help inspire and motivate you in the classroom.
I believe in myself and my ability
- I can do tough things
- Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen
- I do the best I can with the knowledge I have at the time
The work I do matters
- Progress, not perfection
- I am creating a better tomorrow for my students
- When things change within you, things change around you
- Never feel guilty for doing what's best for you
We become the stories we tell ourselves
- 10 different affirmations
- Clear keyrings with quote visible from both sides
- Metal keyring attachment
- Free shipping Australia wide
How To Use:
Pop on to your favourite lanyard or attach that key you can never seem to find. Give yourself the gift of positivity and inspiration wherever you go.
- Card is 46x32mm
- Weight 100 grams
Domestic & International Returns:
Information on your rights as a consumer are outlined on the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) website. Under these rights, The Teacher Collection will provide consumers with a refund or replacement for any defective orders, provided they are brought to our attention (via email) within 14 days of receiving the product. Refunds or replacements will not be provided for change of mind purchases. Questions regarding returns can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds or replacements outside of this 14-day timeframe are not guaranteed and will be at the discretion of The Teacher Collection. The Teacher Collection will not be responsible for any damages or loss of item once the parcel is lodged with Australia Post.
Who are these keyrings for?
Our Affirmation Keyrings are for everyone! We have a particular focus on those teaching in rural communities; however, people from all walks of life enjoy our keyrings - teacher or not! Our keyrings make the perfect gift for a colleague, your child's teacher or even yourself.
Do you do bulk orders?
Yes, we can arrange bulk orders for schools and larger organisations. Please email email@example.com for more information and bulk pricing.
How long does shipping take?
Items are shipped via Australia Post within 3 days of the order being placed and we offer both standard and express options. All items are shipped with a tracking number that is emailed to you once your item is registered. Australia Post will regularly update the estimated arrival time of your package via their website. Please note, The Teacher Collection is not responsible for any delays in shipping due to Australia Post.
Do you do custom orders?
At this stage, we do not offer custom orders. We put the utmost care into all of our cards, oil blends, journals and keyrings – and it's a lengthy process between design, prototypes and printing. For this reason, we cannot offer differences in quotes, affirmations or artwork.
Do you ship Internationally?
We sure do. You’ll find our beautiful products in classrooms in Canada, USA, Ireland, England, Germany, China Netherlands and New Zealand. International items are shipped via Australia Post within 3 days of the order being placed – and international shipping costs apply ($15 for standard or $30 for express). We always encourage you to get together with friends or colleagues to share the cost of shipping.
So what do I get?
By being a part of the Wellbeing Hub, you’ll be able to:
- Access current research in the wellbeing space and explore the possibilities for teachers
- Network with like-minded teachers, who can provide a unique support and knowledge network for you as a teacher and as a person
- Find flexibility with a program that evolves and modifies around your needs and interests
- Structure a strong habit that meets all the dimensions of wellbeing
- Develop an awareness of your wellbeing strengths and barriers
- Dip into a repertoire of strategies available to support your wellbeing
- Use resources and templates to save your valuable time
- Create clearer flow between your life as a teacher and as a person
This is the program for you if...
- You want a wellbeing pathway that is tailored to your strengths, interests and passions
- You want wellbeing strategies based on research
- You are looking for resources and templates to support your wellbeing
- You’re seeking a supportive, judgement-free space to share and learn
- You want to take ownership and responsibility over your wellbeing now rather than wait for departmental programs to come into play
- You want to work alongside a safe, respectful and knowledgeable community of like-minded teachers who share a common goal
You're probably wondering...
Why am I the best person to lead this program?
I’m currently a teacher and have been teaching for the past eight years. I get it. I know what it’s like and I’m going through the education system right now alongside you. I understand the contemporary challenges of being a teacher. I also work in a regional, high disadvantage setting, so I understand the additional unique set of challenges that come with that context.
I’m constantly reading and accessing the research, reviewing current studies and considering the implications for teachers. Not only is this a job for me, but it’s an area I’m passionate about. As well as having undertaken significant professional learning within this area, I’ve also completed a Masters of Evidence Based Teaching (University of Melbourne), with the focus of that being in the wellbeing space.
Most importantly though, I care. I care about our teachers, the challenges they face. We have kids within our education system that really need us. We are their person, and when we give so much to them, day in and day out, the toll on us can be immense. We can wait the 10+ years it could take to develop policies and a clear, coordinated approach to support teacher wellbeing, or we can take ownership of our own wellness now. It fills my cup being able to support my colleagues.