Sometimes, it's that little reminder, that glimmer of inspiration that you need to remind you of your 'why' when things get tough. This selection of 10 quotes works to acknowledge and validate your thoughts and feelings, as well as motivate you in your important role - supporting our kids! We often tie so much of our identity and self worth to our role as teachers. Let this resource, and calming neutral colour palette, be a reminder that you are so much more than your job.
This is a digital download, not a physical product.
- 10 posters with unique artwork by Kate Marshall (From the Paint Shed)
- I can do tough things
- I believe in myself and my ability
- I do the best I can with the knowledge I have at the time
- The work I do matters
- I am creating a better tomorrow for my students
- Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen
- We become the stories we tell ourselves
- Never feel guilty for doing what's best for you
- Progress, not perfection
- When things change within you, things change around you